adipose tissue adolescents AHRQ Barack Obama Bariatric Surgery BMI brain calories Canada cancer cardiovascular disease CDC Childhood Obesity children costs diabetes disability eating elderly FDA food genes Health Care Costs health care reform hypertension leptin Medicaid Medicare morbid obesity mortality NIH Obesity Research overweight Physical Activity physicians prevalence Prevention public health Qnexa RESEARCH Rudd Center smoking Surgeon General Type 2 diabetes USDA
WP Cumulus Flash tag cloud by Roy Tanck requires Flash Player 9 or better.
- Brain affected in obese adolescents with type 2 diabetes
- Will China Tip the Global Obesity Scales?
- When are parents concerned about their children’s weight?
- Book Review: Fat Shame by Amy Erdman Farrell
- Myth Blown: Persons with Obesity Have Same Diet as Normal Weight
- Does Bariatric Surgery Reduce Mortality?
- Will New Study Implicate Obesity in Lowering Life Expectancy?
The Downey Obesity Report
- DAILY DOWNEY (60)
- ECONOMICS (15)
- FACT SHEETS (8)
- Featured (21)
- HEALTH & STIGMA (14)
- Latest News (2)
- MANAGING OBESITY (19)
- Archives (1)
- POLICY (20)
- Politics (1)
- RESEARCH (9)